Enterprise Account Executive
We have some bold revenue goals here at Nowsta and are adding to our already kick-ass (can you swear in a job posting?) team of Enterprise Account Executives at the center of meeting those company targets. You will join a high-energy sales department that loves healthy competition and closing deals. We believe in knowledge sharing rather than hoarding best practices- there's too much business out there for us to win to waste time being stingy. ;)
This is a hybrid role based in Phoenix, AZ, with 20% expected travel (NY or LA office/ meeting with prospects). You will report directly to the VP of Sales.
What you get to do:
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Work with SDRs and Marketing to provide an strategic account-based approach to prospect into and nurture your target list of accounts
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets within a named list of target accounts
- Partner with Product Development, Customer Success, and leadership to best pitch Nowsta products to prospective customers
- Manage activities, pipeline and forecast in CRM system (e.g. Salesforce)
- Manage 15-25 in-flight opportunities at any given time with a value between $250k and $1m annual contract value
- Demonstrate a reliable, steady approach to sales outreach, follow up and closing business
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Nowsta solutions and connect that knowledge directly to customer return on investment
Who you are:
- NOT the corny type of salesperson that we all immediately delete from our inboxes
- Self-motivated and able to quickly bounce back from a "no"
- A master at building authentic relationships
- Expert in "reading the room" that may be filled with 7 different decision makers, all with their own unique pain points that you know how to speak to
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- 5+ years in a Sales role as a closer in technology or SaaS
- Experience selling WFM or CRM software
- Experience managing a set of ~100 target accounts
- Knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce)
If you meet more than 50% of the listed qualifications, please apply!
- 100% Employer Paid Health Care including Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for each Employee
- Mental Health support through TalkSpace
- Work From Home Flexibility
- 401K (no employer match)
- Paid Family Leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
Nowsta helps employers become better managers by giving them the tools they need to automate, simplify, and humanize the labor management process. Employees turn to Nowsta to better navigate their work life, with shift finders and reminders, and financial wellness benefit programs and their employers rely on Nowsta to improve operations, reduce turnover, and increase workplace satisfaction.
Workers on Nowsta have access to a suite of services that help them more effectively manage their job schedules and personal finances. Nowstapay is a financial wellness benefit program that allows employees to cash out earnings instantly for the work they've already completed.
Nowsta powers some of the largest workforces in sectors such as events, hospitality, staffing, and many more. Employers turn to Nowsta when they want to improve operations, reduce turnover, and increase workplace satisfaction.
At Nowsta, we promote a diverse and inclusive workplace where differences are welcomed and respected, where different perspectives are expressed and heard. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! Data show that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. Our culture enables individuals to share their uniqueness and contribute as part of a team. Nowsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.