Mid-Market Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, June 4, 2022
AnyRoad is the leader in experiential marketing software. We were founded on the belief that real-life, in-person experiences offer brands invaluable opportunities to build long-lasting relationships with their consumers, ultimately creating a community of brand advocates and accelerating revenue growth.
AnyRoad offers the only unified platform for experiential marketing that effectively connects back-end processes like booking, ticketing, payments, and more, with first-party data capture, consumer feedback, and analytics. Armed with our platform, leading brands across various industries are able to streamline and scale their event operations, drive continuous improvements in their strategy with actionable insights, and increase the return on investment from every experience.
Mid-Market Account Executives are responsible for selling AnyRoad’s solutions and services to prospective customers. Successful candidates will take a consultative-based sales approach and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must have passion for communicating a 'vision of value' for your customer as we embark on creating the category of ERM (Experience Relationship Management). You’ll have the opportunity to influence our process and solution as an early member of our sales organization. Our team works cross-functionally, with all AnyRoad stakeholders, to help solve customer challenges while providing a great experience. If you have a passion for selling complex solutions that drive massive value this opportunity is for you. Come join a winning team!
You will report directly to our Head of Enablement & Strategy, and work fully remote from anywhere in the US.
What You'll Do:
- Achieve sales quota for assigned territory and/or accounts
- Maintain appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management
- Execute account plans for new accounts
- Strong understanding of AnyRoad product portfolio to perform online and onsite product demonstrations to qualified prospects
- Market knowledge selling into consumer/customer experience space, data analytics solutions or marketing technologies/persona (prior experience in consumer products, retail or auto a plus)
- Understanding and adoption of sales methodology to deliver a consultative sales/buying process
- Be a subject matter expert for your designated vertical and territory
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience selling new business
- Comfort and expertise calling on and presenting to C-Suite level contacts, six figure mid-size deal sizes and 6+ month sales cycle
- Consultative seller with knowledge selling a ‘platform’ into customer or consumer experience industry (plus if sold into CPG, Retail, or Property Management)
- Very active, fearless, ready to make phone calls, etc entrepreneurial and self starter with a hunter mindset
- Thrive in solving complex problems with a solution (products/services) that can scale across mid-market entitiesExcellent at managing relationships across leadership and buying teams
- Demonstrated history of quota achievement/overachievement
- Willing to experiment, iterate and help formulate a sales process as we scaleWinning mindset - comfortable selling in a startup environment
- Inquisitive and great at asking questions
Projects You Might Work On:
- Work with Business Development Representatives to define and support prospecting efforts within assigned territory/vertical
- Enter new leads, contact data, create opportunities and other sales information for prospects and customers into SFDC
- Prepare formal proposals, produce price quotes, work with management on contract negotiations, and gather all necessary paperwork to process orders
- Investigate and resolve customer problems with deliveries, payments, product use or implementation (as required)
- Provide feedback (customer/prospect needs, industry trends, market perceptions, competitive intelligence, etc.) to management, marketing and product management teams
- High energy with ability to excel in a fast changing environment
- Travel to and attend trade shows, conferences, round tables and onsite visits; approximately 1 time per month
Why Join Us?
- Ground-floor opportunity at a fast-growing company in which you’ll immediately and directly impact the company’s future.
- We are a small, talented, and agile team working hard to define a new product category and having fun doing it.
- Diversity and inclusion are integral to our company's values and growth. We are proud to be a gender-balanced organization and actively encourage applications from underrepresented communities.
- Backed by prominent investors such as a16z, Runa Capital, BlackRock, and Kaiser Permanente.
- We are a leader in our space and work with some of the world’s leading brands.
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks.
- Hybrid & remote work environments. We have offices in the US and a presence across EMEA, including an office in Greece.
- Emphasis on growth and opportunities for learning and development.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
AnyRoad is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are committed to considering all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodation during the job application process, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org for support.