The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power.\n
To make that happen, we need people who are curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, about UiPath, and about our larger purpose.\n
Could that be you?
UiPath is looking for our Summer 2024 cohort of Business Development Rep Interns to be based in Austin!\n
As a BDR Intern, you'll work to create new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will use your communication skills to cultivate meaningful relationships with prospects from first contact to initial conversation.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you!
What you'll do at UiPath
- Generate qualified meetings for Field Reps through cold calls, emails and strategic campaigns \n
- Identify client’s needs and suggest an appropriate solution \n
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market \n
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and the Account Executive \n
- Report to the BDR Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results \n
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and our pricing model \n
- Continuing to look for ways of incorporating automation into daily work \n
What you'll bring to the team
- Currently enrolled in a Bachlor's Degree program in Marketing, Sales, Finance or related field \n
- Fluent in English; fluency in other languages is a plus but not required \n
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills \n
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint \n
- Exposure/experience with Salesforce is a plus \n
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations \n
- Automation first mindset \n
- Desire to pursue a career in sales \n
Maybe you don’t tick all the boxes above— but still think you’d be great for the job? Go ahead, apply anyway. Please. Because we know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes—and passion can’t be learned.\n