The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power.\n
To make that happen, we need people who are curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, about UiPath, and about our larger purpose.\n
Could that be you?
Your mission: as a Senior Solutions Engineer (special projects), you will be the engagement lead in these areas – Architectural Evaluation and Design, Prototyping Innovations – you will establish credibility from the first meeting through the quality of questions you ask and relevant ideas you share.
You will uncover the value that Automation can bring to existing business processes, and to design new processes using UiPath platform capabilities.
You focus on business value and quickly build relationships with customers and prospects. You are an energetic self-starter and an exceptional communicator, at all levels of the customers and your own organization, with experience of building strong business pipelines. You know how to allow a customer to stand in their own shoes for a time then build a vision of what better looks like with them combined with a strong business case that aligns with their priority measurements.
You’re emotionally and socially intelligent and thrive in a competitive environment. You see the value of team work and are quick to share new insights, messaging and anecdotes with the wider team for mutual benefit. You understand the value of story-telling that is easily understood and not overwhelming regardless of audience knowledge level.
What you'll do at UiPath
- Provide strategic guidance and technical expertise in architecting and designing UiPath solutions that address customer needs and maximize value/ Conduct Architectural Evaluation, Design and Analysis of Client Enterprise-wide systems \n
- Lead the creation of solution blueprints, technical designs, ensuring scalability, security, and performance \n
- Assist Sales team in their client conversations in order ensure maximum conversions and high-quality dialogue \n
- Evangelize the Value that Automation brings to businesses by combining digital workforce with the exponential power of AI/ML capabilities \n
- Be a thought leader on best ways to advance the UiPath platform, develop marketplace offerings and industry specific solution accelerators \n
- Understand industry challenges, headwinds and the opportunities it creates for businesses \n
- Build and deliver industry specific demos and Prototypes for prospects and customers \n
- Conduct process discovery sessions to understand how work gets done currently, build a backlog of potential automation opportunities and quantify the value that can be unlocked \n
- Work closely with Product & Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to channel customer feedback and continually refine UiPath offerings \n
- Continually update knowledge and be able to articulate our competitive differentiators from both hyper-scalers and boutique competitors \n
What you'll bring to the team
- Extensive experience (8+ years) in enterprise architecture, design, and implementation, with a solid understanding of UiPath or other RPA platforms \n
- Broad understanding of multiple technology solutions, prior automation, and solution-selling application experience in the enterprise IT domain, with a track record of designing and implementing solutions \n
- A deep understanding of AI, ML, IDP markets and solutions \n
- Ability to become productive quickly through a customized and practical induction process, as well as operate in a dynamic environment as part of an exciting hyper-growth organization \n
- A background in consulting, sales engineering, or running automation programs \n
- Demonstrated experience of simplifying and communicating complex concepts to a technical and business audience \n
- UiPath RPA Solution Architect Certification and Advanced Developer Certification is desirable \n
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills \n
- Fluent in English \n
Maybe you don’t tick all the boxes above— but still think you’d be great for the job? Go ahead, apply anyway. Please. Because we know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes—and passion can’t be learned.\n