The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power.\n
To make that happen, we need people who are curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, about UiPath, and about our larger purpose.\n
Could that be you?
UiPath Apps is a low-code application platform that enables business users to build enterprise-grade applications. App studio comes with a drag-and-drop layout designer, an intuitive visual rule builder to define complex conditional logic, and an integration plug-and-play architecture to leverage the power of core UiPath platform.\n
The applications created by UiPath Apps are powered by AI enabled UiPath Platform with advanced workflow and business logic capabilities to automate your entire end to end business process.\n
You will research, design, and engineer next version of this platform, running at large scale. You will have the front row seat as we grow this platform to millions of businesses. You will be working alongside a world-class team and be responsible for defining the next generation of low-code.\n
We make software robots, so people don't have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?\n
What you'll do at UiPath
- We are looking for Software Engineers with strong customer passion, accountability and drive to
enhance customer experience and who work well with the teams across UiPath.
• The ideal candidate should be well-versed with the entire software development lifecycle and should
be able to produce well-tested high-quality code.
• Apart from possessing strong technical skills, the candidate should show a strong bias for action, be
adaptable and exhibit uninhibited entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do attitude.
• You must also be able to take lead on analysing complex technical issues, architectural and design
choices and communicate them with the team and stakeholders in both written and verbal manner
to drive consensus.
• If you enjoy building software with a broad range of modern technologies and being part of a smart,
agile team that is motivated by solving hard business problems with technology, come join us!
What you'll bring to the team
- 3.5+ years of experience in software engineering, developing large scale commercial services with
robust performance, resiliency and telemetry, delivered both Online and On Prem. \n
Web Components and upcoming web technologies.
• Good to have experience in Node.js and frameworks available for it like Express, Loopback, Meteor etc.
• Exceptional design, coding and problem-solving skills, with a bias for architecting at scale.
• Experience working with SQL and/or NoSQL technologies like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Mongo,
• Real-world experience
• Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms and design patterns \n
Maybe you don’t tick all the boxes above— but still think you’d be great for the job? Go ahead, apply anyway. Please. Because we know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes—and passion can’t be learned.\n