Quality Assurance Manager
RentSpree is the leading home rental software in the US and helps hundreds of thousands of renters connect with landlords each year. Our company has more than doubled in growth annually for the past 6 years and we have no plans of stopping. We have a mission-driven culture determined to transform the residential rental industry. RentSpree’s award-winning software powers rental transactions for a who’s-who list of 300+ real estate companies, including some of the largest organizations in the nation.
RentSpree is a place where you will grow alongside the company while collaborating within your team to have a meaningful impact on RentSpree’s future.
We're in search of a Quality Assurance Engineering Manager to join our team and help ensure that all of our products meet the highest quality standards.
In this role, you'll also be supporting our QA team and ensuring that we all meet our goals together by leading the QA team in multiple squad team contexts, collaborating with stakeholders to deliver quality integrated products, and achieving business goals. You are guiding team members to work effectively within the squad team and meet personal goals.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage and lead a multi-team QA engineering unit
- Inspire and motivate team members to achieve great work
- Mentor and support the team members to attain their career goals
- Develop career development plans and continuously evaluate team performance
- Participate in team expansion and scaling at a fast growth rate
Process and QA support
- Drive QA best practices for development teams
- Collaborate with stakeholders for effective test strategies and plans
- Collaborate with stakeholders to support both technical and business roadmap
- Be the frontline to navigate ambiguous initiatives
- Utilize the internal technical team to up-skill/re-skill team members’ technical expertise
- Drive automation practices to increase product quality and confidence
- Maintain automated scripts and environments.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5-7 years of experience in software testing with a background in both manual and automation testing (such as Robot Framework, Playwright, and Selenium)
- Strong knowledge of Agile, test methodologies, analyzing requirements, and creating test cases
- Experience in people management, recruiting team members, evaluating performance, and growing teams
- Positive mindset, open to feedback, and eager to learn
- Intermediate English skills (writing, reading, and listening)
Tech stack & tools
- Docker, MongoDB, Postman Collections, Robot Framework, Playwright, Jira
Benefits & Perks
- Semi-Annual Performance Rewards
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Provident Fund
- Group Health insurances
- Flexible Benefits
- Workstation Benefits
- Lunch & Learn Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Team Training & Event Budget
- Weekly Office Massage Service
More about us