Senior Software Engineer (Platform/SRE)
RentSpree is the leading home rental software in the US and helps hundreds of thousands of renters connect with landlords each year. Our company has more than doubled in growth annually for the past 6 years and we have no plans of stopping. We have a mission-driven culture determined to transform the residential rental industry. RentSpree’s award-winning software powers rental transactions for a who’s-who list of 300+ real estate companies, including some of the largest organizations in the nation.
RentSpree is a place where you will grow alongside the company while collaborating within your team to have a meaningful impact on RentSpree’s future.
We are looking Sr. Software Engineer (Platform/SRE) to produce and lead initiative for the platform solution for Software Engineers (Product). As a Sr. Software Engineer (Platform/SRE), you should be comfortable in terms of DevOps, Infrastructure, Cloud solutions, tooling, reusable component, and library. You should also be curious and eager to learn, especially technical skills. If you are also familiar with Agile Methodologies, we’d love to meet you!
This position is full-time and based in our Bangkok office.
Skill and Qualifications:
- Intermediate English skills (Writing, Reading, Speaking and Listening)
- Have a positive mindset, be open to feedback, and be eager to learn
- 4 years + in working Platform Engineer, DevOps, SRE or other similar domain
- Experienced in programming languages e.g. NodeJs, TypeScript and etc.
- Experienced in DevOps methodologies (CI/CD)
- Experienced in designing and maintaining cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud, AWS, OpenStack, etc..)
- Strong knowledge of test methodologies, and analyzing the requirements.
- Experienced in creating, initiating, monitoring and troubleshooting tools (ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, Datadog, or Kibana, etc)
- Experienced in building IDP (Tools), or other tools to help with developer experience would be a plus
- Experienced in SRE methodologies (SLA/SLO/SLI) would be a plus
- Work in one or more Scrum teams and bring the quality aspects to teams (Define team skills set and environment)
- Lead, initiate and collaborate with Software Engineer, Product Manager, and Program Manager to design and develop effective strategies and implementation plans
- Initiate, design, maintain, scale, and monitor our platform of multiple services to maintain high availability and reliability
- Design, maintain and improve our Continuous Integration (CI), and Continuous Deployment (CD) from development to production
- Automate various processes of Software Engineer (Product team) (CI/CD, Ground Up, etc)
- Build tools and libraries to empower our software engineer (Product team) to complete their objective
- Mentoring to senior, groom and delegate tasks
- Leading Epics and do cost-value calculation for Cloud-consumption and others infrastructure cost.
- Working per Service Level Agreement SLAs to resolve issues for development and deployment
- Analyze both platform and software engineer (Product team) needs and ability to design and develop solutions
- Help analyze/design systems and processes to optimize/improve/fix potential risks and threats.
- Understand and follow practices of Agile/Scrum development principles
Technology Stack & Tools:
- GitLab CI
Benefits & Perks:
- Market competitive salary
- Employee stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Training budget
- Free lunch day / Free snack / Free coffee & drink
- Free research time 10% of total working time
- Health insurance
- Office massage
- Boardgames / Karaoke / Comics
More about us: