Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Today, companies are using VR and AR (XR) to change the way people learn, work, and play. Enterprises are using XR to train employees more effectively; doctors are using XR to reduce chronic pain and improve physical therapy; and schools are using XR to overhaul the learning experience.
ManageXR is the core infrastructure that enables organizations to scale their XR initiatives. Without our tools, running a large operation with hundreds or thousands of headsets is impossible. At ManageXR, we’re supporting some of the largest XR deployments in the world, and helping define how this technology is adopted.
Join as we shape the future of VR/AR and help solve problems alongside our customers as they pioneer what’s possible with immersive technology.
Your role as a Full-Stack Engineer
You’ll work with the entire ManageXR team to help us deliver a high quality, easy-to-use, and beautifully engineered product.
What you’ll do:
- Develop ManageXR features, end-to-end:
- Design data models
- Build out our APIs
- Create clean and fun-to-use user interfaces
- Engineer solutions that take into consideration issues of usability, performance, security, and privacy.
- Collaborate closely with product, design, and the rest of our engineering teams to deliver on our product roadmap.
- Grow with the company as a technical leader.
What skills and experience you'll need:
- Industry experience building fast, secure, and reliable cloud & web applications
- Drive to thrive with an early stage team
- Strong technical leadership
- Experience with our current stack is a plus ↓
- Frontend: React (Typescript)
- Backend: Node.js (Typescript)
- Cloud infrastructure is built on Google Cloud Platform
- API is built on the NestJs framework
- We use PostgreSQL and Firestore for DBs
- Salary: $140K - $180K
- Equity: 0 - 0.5%
- Location: San Francisco, California (Hybrid - 3 days in office, 2 days WFH)
- Benefits: Unlimited PTO & great healthcare, dental, and vision insurance
- Perks: Your very own VR headset, frequent offsites, professional development stipend, and more
Why Join ManageXR?
The business is good. ManageXR is a venture-backed company with real traction. We closed a $4M Series Seed and our product is used by hundreds of companies and tens of thousands of devices around the world.
The market is exciting. The XR industry is new and growing fast. We’re a core part of the infrastructure that will ensure this technology brings significant positive impact to the world.
The team is small. You matter - come grow with us.
What is it like to work at ManageXR?
Here are some things you can expect while working at ManageXR:
- 🏢 Great teammates. Smart, thoughtful, and quick to smile, our team is made of people who like to work together.
- 🏢 Ownership of your work. We're looking for teammates, not employees. This means that you're responsible for helping us succeed, not just doing what you're told.
- 🏢 Interesting problems to solve. Managing thousands of devices around the world isn't easy.
- 🏢 Efficient meetings. We don't like to waste each other's time.
- 🎉 Weekly game sessions. Every week we play games. We promise we won't get too upset if you win.
- 🎉 Frequent off-site adventures. Twice a year we take trips to fun places. Last summer we went to Idaho and rented a cabin by Cascade Lake. We're gearing up for a ski trip this winter!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome our employee’s differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Difference makes us better. Join us.