VP of Revenue Operations & Strategy
- Revenue Strategy:
- Develop and communicate a clear revenue growth strategy aligned with the organization's business goals.
- Identify market trends, customer needs, and competitive insights to shape revenue strategies.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to set revenue targets and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Sales and Marketing Alignment:
- Foster collaboration and alignment between the sales and marketing teams to maximize lead generation and conversion.
- Oversee the development of sales and marketing strategies to optimize customer acquisition and retention.
- Pricing and Monetization:
- Analyze pricing strategies and identify opportunities to optimize pricing models.
- Work on pricing and packaging strategies to maximize revenue while considering customer value.
- Sales Operations:
- Lead the sales operations team in optimizing sales processes, tools, and technologies.
- Define and monitor sales metrics, pipeline management, and forecasting accuracy.
- Revenue Performance Metrics:
- Establish and track key revenue performance metrics and financial targets.
- Develop reports and dashboards to monitor progress and communicate results to leadership.
- Customer Insights:
- Gather and analyze customer feedback, preferences, and behaviors to refine revenue strategies.
- Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities to increase customer lifetime value.
- Data Analysis and Insights:
- Utilize data analytics to make informed decisions regarding revenue growth and customer behavior.
- Apply data-driven insights to refine pricing, product offerings, and customer segmentation.
- Partnerships and Alliances:
- Identify potential strategic partnerships, alliances, and distribution channels to expand revenue streams.
- Negotiate and manage partner agreements and relationships.
- Team Leadership:
- Build and lead a high-performing revenue operations and strategy team.
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and support to team members.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative team culture.
- Budget and Resource Management:
- Develop and manage the department's budget, ensuring efficient resource allocation.
- Monitor costs and seek cost-saving opportunities.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, finance, marketing, or a related field.
- Extensive experience in revenue operations, strategy, and leadership roles.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in sales and marketing strategy development.
- Proficiency in data analytics and financial analysis.
- Familiarity with sales and marketing automation tools.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and developing high-performing teams.
This is a Hybrid role to the San Francisco office.
What you will have at Harness
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team-building events
- TGIF-Off program
- Recharge & Reset Program
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
The anticipated salary range for this position is $280,000 - $350,000 annually. Salary is determined by a combination of factors including location, level, relevant experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. The compensation package for this position also includes a commission/variable component, which is based on performance, plus equity, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.harness.io/company/careers.
Harness in the news:
- Harness Snags $230 Series D - $3.7B Valuation
- Harness Recognized in Inc.'s Best Workplace Awards 2022
- Harness on LinkedIn: America's Great Companies to Work For -- And What You Can Learn From
- #6 - Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021 list
- #17 on Forbes Top 50 Cloud Companies to Work For
- #47 on LinkedIn’ Top 50 Companies to Work For
- #2 on Quartz 2021 list best places to work for remote workers
- 2021 Career Launching Companies List
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.