Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Saturday, September 9, 2023
Harness is a high-growth company that is disrupting the software delivery market. Our mission is to enable the 30 million software developers in the world to deliver code to their users reliably, efficiently, securely and quickly, increasing customers’ pace of innovation while improving the developer experience. We offer solutions for every step of the software delivery lifecycle to build, test, secure, deploy and manage reliability, feature flags and cloud costs. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes modules for CI, CD, Cloud Cost Management, Feature Flags, Service Reliability Management, Security Testing Orchestration, Chaos Engineering and Software Engineering Insights continue to expand incredibly fast. Harness is led by technologist and entrepreneur Jyoti Bansal, who founded AppDynamics and sold it to Cisco for $3.7B. We’re backed with $425M in venture financing from top-tier VC and strategic firms, including J.P. Morgan, Capital One Ventures, Citi Ventures, ServiceNow, Splunk Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Adage Capital Partners, Balyasny Asset Management, Gaingels, Harmonic Growth Partners, Menlo Ventures, IVP, Unusual Ventures, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Alkeon Capital, Battery Ventures, Sorenson Capital, Thomvest Ventures and Silicon Valley Bank. Harness is obsessed with customer success. It’s in our DNA to ensure that our customers are thrilled with our platform, and we're looking for top-notch Solution Engineers to help make that goal a reality.
As a Salesforce/Gainsight Developer at Harness.io, you will play a crucial role in implementing and enhancing the Salesforce and Gainsight platforms to support our sales and customer success teams. You will be responsible for developing and customizing Salesforce and Gainsight functionalities, integrating them with other systems, and ensuring the smooth operation of these platforms. Your expertise will be essential in designing, configuring, and maintaining the Salesforce and Gainsight environments to meet the evolving needs of our business.
- Implement Harness customer success processes in the Gainsight system.
- Fulfill reporting and data analytics requirements from Gainsight and its integration with Salesforce.com.
- Design and implement Gainsight user interface as per the requirements of the Customer Success Managers.
- Integrate Gainsight with various other business systems, such as Salesforce, Netsuite, Domo, Asana etc.
- Leverage Gainsight APIs to develop customer objects for customer lifecycle management.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent education and experience.
- 5+ years of related experience in customer success support using customer success tools.
- Gainsight Admin certification with at least 3 years of hands-on experience in Gainsight administration and customization.
- Deep Salesforce.com experience as an admin and developer is a strong plus.
- Hands-on experience with data analytics tools, such as Domo, is a strong plus.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE AT HARNESS
- End-to-end ownership of your projects
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefit
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team-building events
- TGIF-Off program
- Recharge & Reset Program
- Monthly internet reimbursement
HARNESS IN THE NEWS
- Harness Snags $230 Series D - $3.7B Valuation
- Harness Recognized in Inc.'s Best Workplace Awards 2022
- Harness on LinkedIn: America's Great Companies to Work For -- And What You Can Learn From
- #6 - Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021 list
- #17 on Forbes Top 50 Cloud Companies to Work For
- #47 on LinkedIn’ Top 50 Companies to Work For
- #2 on Quartz 2021 list best places to work for remote workers
- 2021 Career Launching Companies List
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.