Business Development Representatives
DecisionNext is a rapidly growing software company helping food, naturalresources and chemicals companies make better decisions about sales, purchasing, and operations through sophisticated analytical tools. We make “big data” and “machine learning” and “artificial intelligence” tangible for our clients.
DecisionNext is hiring full-time Business Development Representatives (BDRs). BDRs play a critical role in the sales organization through prospecting and qualifying leads to advance through the sales funnel and ultimately drive value for customers and DecisionNext.
This role will allow you to be part of a high growth startup environment, provide the opportunity for you to grow with the company, and gain experience in multiple industries. Individuals who are driven, competitive, organized and curious will thrive at DecisionNext.
- Research, qualify, and engage prospects whose needs align with the value proposition of our software solutions.
- Execute out-bound, multi-channel campaigns via phone, email, and LinkedIn in order to
- build a steady pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Manage inbound leads to move qualified prospects through the early stages of the sales funnel.
- Improve sales process and automation to drive scalability and results
- Have a competitive drive, desire to learn, and a creative approach to outbound processes.
- Willing to take on tough challenges and find new ways of being successful.
- Must be very resilient. This role is for the challenge seeker who wants an opportunity to
- prove themselves and help re-define and scale a sales process.
- Must be able to professionally and confidently speak with executives about
- DecisionNext’s technology and value-adds as well as the prospect’s business and industry.
- Takes ownership for performance and results.
- Able to write and speak clearly, briefly, effectively, and professionally.
- College degree (pursuing or completed).
- Experience in the meat, food, or agriculture industry
- Prior sales experience
Job Type: Part-time, Full-time
Job Location: Remote or San Francisco Bay Area
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.