Sales Development Representative
We are Bugcrowd. Since 2012, we’ve been empowering organizations to take back control and stay ahead of threat actors by uniting the collective ingenuity and expertise of our customers and trusted alliance of elite hackers, with our patented data and AI-powered Security Knowledge Platform™. Our network of hackers brings diverse expertise to uncover hidden weaknesses, adapting swiftly to evolving threats, even against zero-day exploits. With unmatched scalability and adaptability, our data and AI-driven CrowdMatch™ technology in our platform finds the perfect talent for your unique fight. We aim to create a new era of modern crowdsourced security that outpaces threat actors. Unleash the ingenuity of the hacker community with Bugcrowd, visit www.bugcrowd.com. Based in San Francisco, Bugcrowd is supported by Rally Ventures, Costanoa Ventures, Blackbird Ventures, Triangle Peak Partners, and others.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will work closely in collaboration with Territory Account Executives and Marketing to execute on outbound prospecting, generate interest from target accounts, and drive sales opportunities in their respective territories. This is a highly strategic position requiring an individual who is extremely motivated, curious, creative, enthusiastic, and results-driven.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop outbound prospecting plan into target Enterprise accounts with Account Executives
- Research and profile prospects and accounts in territory.
- Make proactive outbound calls leveraging insights from various tools including LinkedIn Sales navigator, Zoominfo, Insideview, 6sense, Google Analytics, etc.
- Curate and manage Outreach sequences, and develop targeted messaging via email and Linkedin.
- Work closely with Territory Account Executives to target priority accounts and buying groups in specified territories.
- Analyze customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects and scoping potential Bugcrowd solutions.
- Qualify leads and potential opportunities through the pre-defined handoff and opportunity model.
- Partner with the territory franchise team to strategize on account coverage, and leverage Force Management methodology (MEDDICC) to drive value for the customer.
- Schedule qualified meetings for Territory Account Executives, facilitate prep meetings in advance and ensure a clean pass of information for a positive customer experience.
- Support marketing and sales activity in territory to drive interest and increase meeting conversions.
- Follow-up on all inbound leads in assigned territories.
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly activity targets
- Monitor opportunity progression and pipeline generation, and adjust processes accordingly.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2+ years experience in outbound enterprise prospecting, as we have an exceptional sales onboarding platform to get you up and running in no time!
- Strong desire to move into a closing role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization over phone and email.
- Skill in navigating organizations and leveraging social media to find the right prospect to contact.
- Strong time management skills, results-driven, and a proactive nature appreciated and rewarded.
- Ability to learn quickly and to adapt easily to change.
Pay Range Disclosure: The base pay range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to Qualifications, Geographical Location, Education/certifications, Experience, Skill Sets, Training, and other business and organizational needs.
A reasonable estimate of the current range for the position of Sales Development Representatives base is: $60,000 - $70,000.
This position may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary bonus program or commission plan, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Culture: At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company’s success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowd’s potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
Disclaimer: This position has access to highly confidential, sensitive information relating to the technologies of Bugcrowd. It is essential that the applicant possess the requisite integrity to maintain the information in the strictest confidence.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes under state and federal law. Background checks will be conducted for positions that involve access to confidential or proprietary information (including trade secrets).
Background checks may include Social Security verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Bugcrowd is EOE, Disability/Age Employer.
Individuals seeking employment at Bugcrowd are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Apply at: https://www.bugcrowd.com/about/careers/