Senior Account Manager EMEA
Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
Bugcrowd is looking for an Account Manager to work with our B2B and B2C client base including some of the top brands and largest organizations in the world. We’re looking for a customer-facing, organized individual with account management, customer success, and sales experience. This role involves working closely with Sales, Support, and Product teams to provide product and client feedback that directly affects our roadmap. The Account Management team is responsible for the implementation of Bugcrowd technology, and driving client satisfaction, and retention.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Manage and execute client contract renewals from start to finish.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales quota.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive the continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy and collaborate with key stakeholders across organizations.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify, develop, and negotiate to up-sell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program manage account escalations.
- Prior experience in Account Management or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention in the security space.
- Proven ability to drive the continuous value of our product.
- Familiarity working with clients and agencies of all sizes
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience in negotiating and closing sales deals at the executive level a plus.
- Prior experience in the information security industry (especially application security) is a huge plus
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in information security.
- Experience with CRM, Customer Success, and Communications platforms such as Salesforce, Gainsight, and Tableau
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- You love the startup experience and working with security clients.
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company’s success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Cool office in one of SF’s historic buildings right by the Embarcadero and Exploratorium.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Allowance to build the workstation that suits you.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowd’s potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes under state and federal law. Background checks will be conducted for positions that involve access to confidential or proprietary information (including trade secrets).
Background checks may include Social Security verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law.
Something looks off?