Learning Experience Designer
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
We are looking for a Learning Experience Designer to research and design learner-centric education and blended learning training experiences for Braze’s global customer base and the partner agencies who support them. You will join Braze’s Customer and Partner Education team and report to the Senior Manager of Curriculum. Along with a growing team of customer and partner trainers, creative professionals, and learning experience designers, you will work to research, scope, design, test, and iterate content.
As a part of your application, please provide a sample of your work or a link to your digital portfolio.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Learning Experience Designer on the Customer and Partner Education team, your role will focus on developing content for product and marketing education. Working alongside a global team of learning experience designers, certification professionals, customer onboarding managers, customer success managers, and training specialists, you will play a critical role in writing content for eLearning courses and live training experiences, multimedia design, and video production for the Braze Learning website. You will also help coordinate our growing library of content produced by Braze experts.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a skilled curriculum developer with 1-3 years experience in designing and delivering education and training experiences in a digital-first environment. You are excited by the prospect of being a key player on new projects, and you relish the challenge of rolling up your sleeves and solving complex problems with cross-functional teams. You are a proactive, problem-solving thinker and a thoughtful designer who puts the customer at the center of the experience. In addition:
- You have a professional working level proficiency in English
- You have instructional design experience, preferably developing customer-facing online learning or live training
- You have experience working in SaaS or technology
- You have experience working cross-functionally with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to create outcome-based learning experiences
- You are a skilled writer who can confidently write about technical concepts and distill complex topics into digestible information
- You have experience producing educational multimedia assets (e.g., graphics or videos) from start-to-finish
- You have knowledge of best practices in instructional design, online learning, adult learning, blended learning, accessible and inclusive education, and train-the-trainer models
- You are comfortable updating material regularly based on data, training-related feedback, and product updates
- You have a B.A./B.S. or M.A./M.Ed in instructional design, learning experience design, or a similar field.
- You have experience with Camtasia, Adobe Creative Suite, Skilljar (LMS), or Sanity (CMS).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium), #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, #10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and were named as a Top Achiever on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.