At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a world class Recruiter to help build and scale our global G&A teams. This person should be excited to design and execute customized candidate recruiting plans while also being a point person for all things hiring with our hiring managers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Source, recruit, and hire top talent for our G&A functions including: Finance, Legal, People and Social Impact
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting lifecycle from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Partner with hiring managers on hiring needs and priorities to implement best-in-class talent acquisition strategies
- Screen candidates and facilitate debrief sessions to identify the best talent for each role
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts leveraging data analysis and dashboard reporting, with specific attention paid to continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline
- Utilize broader trends and data in the business and industry to continuously improve the company’s brand from a hiring perspective, scale recruiting processes and systems, and contribute to the broader talent acquisition strategic planning process
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years of experience in a recruitment role, either as a recruiter, sourcer, or recruitment coordinator either internally or at a 3rd party staffing agency
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an in-house full cycle recruitment role
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Track record of successfully filling mid to senior level positions, including those at the Director level
- Ability to manage projects and simultaneously prioritize the talent acquisition flow in an environment with competing demands
- Leverage data to proactively diagnose potential issues and make recommendations to improve the recruitment process
- Proficient with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience with a modern applicant tracking system, preferably Greenhouse ATS
- Bonus points:
- Experience with candidates in the SaaS/Cloud industry is a plus
- Strong written and verbal English skills are essential
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium), #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, #10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and were named as a Top Achiever on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.