Data Analyst, Paid Media
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Braze is looking for a paid media analyst to measure digital marketing effectiveness and recommend ways to optimize performance to generate incremental revenue and increase efficiency. As a key member of our Global Digital Marketing team, you will work alongside colleagues based in diverse regions. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Global Digital Marketing, this role will deep dive into channel performance for paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, content syndication and more.
You will be responsible for deeply understanding paid media performance and identifying key insights to improve efficiency and incrementally. You will work with channel leads to define and track success metrics and build experimentation and measurement plans to increase our understanding of our paid media performance.
The ideal candidate must have experience analyzing large sets of paid media data, building out tableau dashboards, working with channel leads, and operating in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Measure and attribute paid media contribution to the overall business.
- Prioritize and execute quantitative analyses and analyze trends to identify opportunities for paid media optimization.
- Build models to help forecast and anticipate paid media performance adjusting for seasonality, key initiatives, updated channel performance.
- Partner with channel leads on goal setting and tracking of paid media success metrics. Be the expert on the core metrics.
- Communicate performance trends to a wide variety of audiences (from senior leadership to new employees). Build and maintain Tableau dashboards to help measure, track, and communicate this performance.
- Drive partnership and alignment with regional marketing teams, managing implementation of best practices for measurement, and aggregation of results to align with global plans.
- Build out a robust first-party data strategy and provide guidance to channel leads on leveraging first-party data for targeting strategies.
WHO YOU ARE
- 4 years of experience in an analytically-intensive role, such as analytics, data science, management consulting, business intelligence, or corporate strategy.
- Deep familiarity with the digital environment/media buying process and experience measuring and attributing paid media to business impact.
- Experience using SQL to pull analysis and draw insights.
- Strong Tableau dashboarding experience and proficient with Excel and Google Sheets.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to take big data and derive takeaways/actionable insights.
- Understands multi-touch attribution and embraces innovative testing and measurement.
- B2B Saas or prior agency experience preferred.
- English & Portuguese fluency required, strong written and verbal English skills are essential.
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium), #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, #10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and were named as a Top Achiever on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.