Senior Integrated Campaign Manager
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Marketing team at Braze is looking for a Senior Integrated Campaign Manager to build and execute our global integrated campaign strategy. In this high visible and impactful role, you will be responsible for our overall campaign roadmap and execution of global multi-channel campaigns including anchor, brand, product, compete campaigns.
- Own overall global integrated campaign strategy & framework to drive new business & upsell pipeline
- Drive the launch of all campaigns on a global basis by ensuring key metrics and goals of brand awareness, lead generation, and pipeline and target audiences
- Build strong partnership and alignment with teams across marketing org including content, events, PR, PMM, creative & brand, lifecycle, performance mktg. They will be your key partners as you build and execute global campaigns
- Work closely with regional marketing leads to incorporate regional nuances and collaborate with them for regional activations
- Collaborate with sales, BDR, partner teams to build programs that resonate well with prospects and customers
- Establish repeatable processes and communication loops to improve efficiency in launching campaigns globally
- Own key KPIs for tracking impact and ROI for awareness, lead generation, pipeline
- Measure, track, and clearly communicate performance of all programs while synthesizing key takeaways to drive future optimizations inclusive of sales feedback to understand message resonancy and lead quality
- Forecast the impact of global campaigns on marketing pipeline and funnel
WHO YOU ARE
- Leader: Drive towards the bigger picture goals of a campaign while effectively managing the parts of the whole
- Collaborator: Natural collaborator who knows how to motivate and work with others
- Agile: Find ways to move things forward regardless of resources or roadblocks
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- 8+ years of experience in demand generation and campaigns in a SaaS business
- Proven track record of managing and executing strategic campaigns across multiple channels, involving many stakeholders, and defined KPI
- Deep knowledge of the B2B marketing demand funnel, programs, and metrics that drive revenue with experience reporting on metrics and driving optimizations
- Curiosity about new ways to improve our digital channels productivity, stakeholder engagement efficiency, business process improvement, and user experience ROI
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision-making skills to promptly navigate obstacles, resolve issues, and effectively advocate for your team.
- Experience working in high-growth, high-velocity environments
For candidates based in the United States, the pay range for this position at the start of employment is expected to be between $110,000 and $145,000/year with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) between $135,000 and $160,000/year (including bonus or commission). Your exact offer may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to cash compensation, Braze offers full- and part- time employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSUs) so that all Braze employees own a piece of our company.
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #19 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.