Lead Salesforce Architect
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHO WE ARE
Being a member of the Salesforce Team and part of the larger Growth Department here at Braze we leverages best-in-class analytics, technical experimentation, productized services, and bold curiosity to empower other divisions to do their best work through data-driven decisions and innovative solutions
As Lead Salesforce Architect you will be valued for providing technical leadership and expertise in designing and implementing Salesforce solutions that meet our business needs.
Your focus will be to own the complex use cases and customization of our Braze Salesforce instance, while developing and maintaining the overall architecture of Salesforce, ensuring scalability, reliability, and efficiency.
You will work closely with project managers, developers, and stakeholders to understand their requirements and design scalable and efficient solutions that leverage the Salesforce Platform. This is an opportunity to bring your experience in implementation, solutioning, business analyses, technical solutions and support along with a high level of technical competence.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design scalable and flexible architectures that align with industry best practices and Salesforce platform capabilities.
- Work closely with project managers and stakeholders to understand business requirements and design effective solutions that leverage the Salesforce platform.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to Salesforce Administrators, ensuring that solutions are designed and built at industry standards.
- Develop and maintain technical architecture documentation, including solution design documents, integration diagrams, and data models.
- Develop and implement Salesforce solutions using declarative tools, Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Web Components.
- Conduct code reviews and ensure that development best practices are being followed.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Salesforce features, trends, and best practices, and apply this knowledge to improve our solutions.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions to address them.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 6+ years of experience in Salesforce Development and Implementation.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce architecture, design patterns, and development best practices.
- Strong technical skills in Salesforce configuration, Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Web Components.
- Experience with Salesforce integrations with other SaaS or Enterprise systems.
- Ability to lead and mentor Salesforce Admin teams.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Salesforce Certifications such as Certified Application Architect, Certified System Architect, or Certified Technical Architect are strongly preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #19 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.