The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power.\n
To make that happen, we need people who are curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, about UiPath, and about our larger purpose\n
Could that be you?
You will develop internal tools and frameworks using our own product - Coded Automations, by leveraging C#, Python and our UiPath Studio IDE in order to develop automations, tools, frameworks and complex automated test cases for our Studio family products.
Additionally, you will play a key role in developing AI-assisted experiences in our product suite through Autopilot, our brand new product leveraging a unique combination of Specialized AI solution with the intelligence of Generative AI.
What you'll do at UiPath
- Develop new features for our products using C# \n
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of your code \n
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues \n
- Plan, design, develop and test software systems or applications for software \n
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation \n
- Write and maintain automated end-to-end tests \n
What you'll bring to the team
- 5+ years of experience coding in one or more high level programming languages (C#, C++, Python, Rust, JS, Java, etc.) and a willingness to learn new ones. \n
- Strong grasp of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns. \n
- Knowledge of multithreading, synchronization, asynchronous programming, test frameworks. \n
- Knowledge of basic data structures (list, vector, stack, heap), basic algorithms (sort, search, etc.) and associated time/memory complexity. \n
Nice to have\n
- Programming experience with .NET, C# \n
- Previous experience working on as a software engineer on an ML product as well as some experience with Python \n
- Experience with developing automations for Continuous Integration systems, such as Azure DevOps, GitLab, Jenkins \n
Maybe you don’t tick all the boxes above— but still think you’d be great for the job? Go ahead, apply anyway. Please. Because we know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes—and passion can’t be learned\n