The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power.\n
To make that happen, we need people who are curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, about UiPath, and about our larger purpose.\n
Could that be you?
The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power. To make that happen, we need curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine people. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, UiPath, and our larger purpose. Could that be you?
What you'll do at UiPath
Be a part of the UiPath web development platform team building a React-based product leveraging the most cutting-edge technologies out there. With millions of users across the globe, you’ll have the potential for large-scale impact and the ability to take your skills to the next level on a modern, full-stack product. You’ll be able to own infrastructure, code, CI/CD, Headless CMS configuration, UI/UX, and get frequent collaboration with our learning partner teams.\n
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software engineering and building web applications at scale and a passion for staying up to date with the latest advances in these fields. You will play a crucial role in architecting, implementing, and optimizing our cutting-edge web application and help lead our team to success.\n
This position will require working east coast hours.\n
What you'll bring to the team
- 4+ years of web development experience \n
- Experience in cloud platforms like Azure and AWS \n
- Passion about building UX/UI you’re proud of showing off \n
- Good grasp of data structures and algorithms \n
- Experience in front-end development & testing with React \n
- Experience in web-related security concepts \n
- Experience in performance optimization in the browser \n
- Understanding of data structures & algorithms \n
- Effective teamwork, collaboration, and communication skills \n
- Experience in RESTful service development & testing with Node/NextJS \n
- Experience in Telemetry and Instrumentation \n
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and web services development. \n
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns \n
Maybe you don’t tick all the boxes above— but still think you’d be great for the job? Go ahead, apply anyway. Please. Because we know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes—and passion can’t be learned.\n
The anticipated base salary range for this position is between $129,500 and $194,750. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location and relevant experience, education, certifications, and seniority as compared to others doing substantially similar work. There is no guarantee an offer will be at the top of the posted range based on the salary analysis.