The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power.\n
To make that happen, we need people who are curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, about UiPath, and about our larger purpose.\n
Could that be you?
UiPath is looking for our Summer 2024 cohort of Software Engineering Interns to be based in Bellevue!\n
As a Software Engineer Intern at UiPath, you will have the opportunity to work side by side with the best and the brightest in the industry. You'll be part of a highly technical team, responsible for design, implementation, and maintenance of software that simplifies and automates business processes. You'll be working with some of the latest technologies and will most definitely learn and grow your skillset.\n
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn, accelerate your career, and have fun - then we want to hear from you!
What you'll do at UiPath
- Work closely with other engineers and product managers to envision and deliver product capabilities. \n
- Ensure our software meets all requirements of quality, security, scalability and high performance \n
- Participate in and influence our best practices across the engineering organization \n
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify business goals, technical requirements, and implement solutions to maximize automation and efficiency \n
- Responsible for delivering service features in a CI/CD agile process \n
What you'll bring to the team
- A strong fundamental understanding of Computer Science through pursuit of a Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD degree in Computer Science, math, or a related discipline \n
- Programming knowledge in one or more object-oriented languages (such as C#/C++/Java) \n
- Experience from previous internships or other multi-person projects, including open-source contributions \n
- Ability to learn unfamiliar systems and form an understanding of those systems \n
- Humility and a desire to learn! \n
Maybe you don’t tick all the boxes above— but still think you’d be great for the job? Go ahead, apply anyway. Please. Because we know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes—and passion can’t be learned.\n
The anticipated base salary range for this position is between $48/hr and $50/hr. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location and relevant experience, education, certifications, and seniority as compared to others doing substantially similar work. There is no guarantee an offer will be at the top of the posted range based on the salary analysis.