The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power.\n
To make that happen, we need people who are curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, about UiPath, and about our larger purpose.\n
Could that be you?
UiPath is an AI-powered platform is enabling CFO to leverage new software innovation, empower their employees, and offer a new career path. As CFO pivot toward a value-creation agenda, they are increasingly exploring how digital and enterprise automation strategies can create more bandwidth to enable an agile, forward-looking finance organization that embraces advanced analytics to improve the quality and speed of decision-making.\n
At the heart of these organizational development strategies are combining human work with artificial intelligence to form “super teams. Combining a hybrid digital workforce with a traditional finance model offers new flexibility to enable Finance teams to focus on core strategic agenda items while promoting a new employee, customer, and supplier experience.
To propel our next growth phase, UiPath is investing in a new Americas Finance Line of Business leader to define our horizontal Go-to-Market organization. We’re building a team of entrepreneurial and collaborative individuals passionate about the opportunity to transform Finance while leveraging UiPath’s powerful digital automation platform.
What you'll do at UiPath
- Analyze market trends, identify growth opportunities, and prepare a Finance strategy that includes recommendations to senior management on specific GTM initiatives and accounts that enable UiPath to realize its growth strategy. \n
- Collaborate with pre and post-sales teams for value-based selling and help build re-useable assets that can be used at a programmatic scale across automation programs from selling to adoption. \n
- Develop an operating rhyme with pre and post-sales teams for value-based selling and help build re-useable assets that can be used at a programmatic scale across automation programs from selling to adoption. \n
- Build strong relationships with regional customers, understand their needs, and provide effective solutions to meet their requirements. Foster partner relationships for customer benefits \n
- Monitor and report on sales performance, providing regular updates to industry senior management on progress against targets and identifying areas for improvement. \n
- Define a value approach that enables Industry vertical sales to leverage solution accelerators to speed up the design and development time for Finance AI-powered automation transformation programs. \n
- Lead thought leadership (internally & externally) through whitepapers, webinars, events, speaking engagements, point of view content, proof of concepts, demos, and industry best practices. \n
- Stay updated with industry developments and trends to support marketing demand generation initiatives while equipping UiPath sellers with the necessary knowledge to maximize their enterprise account penetration. \n
- Monitor and report on sales performance, providing regular updates to senior management on progress against targets and identifying areas for improvement. \n
- Support the product platform roadmap to ensure “fit for purpose” solutions. \n
What you'll bring to the team
- 10+ years of experience working in or consulting with CFO and CAO, with deep process, system, and transformational knowledge the Finance. \n
- Ideal candidates would have leadership experience as Chief Accounting Officer, Shared Services Leader, or Digital Finance, transformational leaders passionate about defining the future state. \n
- A passion for keynote presentations and public speaking engagements, with solid communication and writing skills \n
- Ability to develop trusted advisor relationships with customers and sales organizations. \n
- Thought leadership/innovation to conceptualize key repeatable automation industry use cases in Finance and drive GTM solution/product offerings. \n
- Ability to thrive in a super-fast-paced, constantly evolving company. \n
- Familiarity with UiPath Platform OR digital technologies (especially AI, ML, Process Mining, Cloud, and IoT) \n
- Deep Experience in SAP or Oracle and cloud migrations are preferred. \n
- Fluency in English \n
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership experience. \n
- Ability to travel as appropriate \n
Maybe you don’t tick all the boxes above— but still think you’d be great for the job? Go ahead, apply anyway. Please. Because we know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes—and passion can’t be learned.\n
The anticipated base salary range for this position is between $195,375 and $293,063. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location and relevant experience, education, certifications, and seniority as compared to others doing substantially similar work. There is no guarantee an offer will be at the top of the posted range based on the salary analysis.