The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power.\n
To make that happen, we need people who are curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, about UiPath, and about our larger purpose.\n
Could that be you?
How would you like to help the world’s largest companies transform the way they work via automation allowing their team members to achieve their full potential? Helping customers’ team members achieve more than they ever have by automating the day-to-day and focusing on driving business to a higher level.
Our UiPath Automation Program Advisor team advises and guides our most strategic customers in designing and building long-term, enterprise level business automation programs leveraging our people and technology; ensuring our customers achieve maximum business value and organizational impact leveraging the world’s most innovative and proven business automation platform.
We entrust our team with UiPath’s largest and most strategic customers, working with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels (C-suite down), to drive business adoption of our capabilities with maniacal focus on achieving tangible business outcomes while enhancing the way their team members work.
Our Automation Program Advisors are serious about guiding our customers in designing and managing their UiPath business automation platform across the full platform lifecycle including coaching our customers’ teams on initial deployment, enterprise-wide enablement, and the appropriate methodologies to maximize business outcomes, self-sufficiency, and overall organizational impact.
You will be a member of a high-octane, high performing global team that will demand your best and provide the most fulfilling work of your career. You will be part of a team of advisors who guide the design of large-scale, complex business automation programs that drive bottom-line business impact and truly brings out the best in our customers’ people as they focus on fulfilling and thought leading activities.
The best fit for our team are gifted business technologists adept at influencing cross-functional teams for collaborative execution, a masterful communicator at all levels within an organization, and someone who is willing to jump into new opportunities to develop high impact areas of focus for our customers to achieve the fully automated enterprise.
The key focus areas for our team members:
• Organization-wide business automation strategy
• Best in class operational planning and scale
• Line of business enablement and discovery
• Democratization of automation capabilities across an entire organization
• Tangible, executive-sponsored value realization aligned to customers’ business goals and objectives
What you'll do at UiPath
- pply creative thinking/approach to design automation strategies that further business goals and align with corporate technology strategies, keeping in mind stated customer business outcomes, broad organizational enablement, and sustainable value realization \n
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, understand customers’ needs first \n
- Enable customers in building long-term automation programs that affect organization-wide impact and change \n
- Utilize strong facilitation skills to bring a diverse set of opinions into a common set of goals and objectives \n
- Identify complex automation processes that drive adoption and align to customers’ business needs and strategic goals \n
- Coach customers to be automation leaders that develop long-term, sustainable automation programs rooted in simplification and time to value \n
- Mentor and provide guidance to newer UiPath Automation Program Advisors and Technical Account Managers to develop strong business acumen \n
- Influence and develop customer solutions based on current hands-on knowledge of the UiPath business automation platform. \n
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers \n
- Develop and mature our teams’ processes, assets, and methodologies in an agile manner to continually iterate and maintain best in class delivery \n
- Define and promote the adoption of automation best practices within the broader UiPath and automation community \n
- Help drive customer references and case studies \n
What you'll bring to the team
- 4-6+ years career experience in leading digital transformation and/or responsibility for driving organizational strategy and business outcomes \n
- 3-4+ years relevant work experience in strategic consulting, customer-facing, customer success-driven delivery \n
- Self-motivated, proactive, entrepreneurial team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption \n
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbal, with the ability to facilitate complex organizational conversations across Executive Leadership and broader organization \n
- Experience with automation platforms such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, ServiceNow, or others \n
- Preferable experience with modern agile practices, LEAN, Six Sigma, or related methodologies and practices \n
- Proven experience aligning and translating technology capabilities into measurable business outcomes \n
- Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships \n
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies including software development (and overall software development life cycle \n
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills \n
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues \n
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory \n
Maybe you don’t tick all the boxes above— but still think you’d be great for the job? Go ahead, apply anyway. Please. Because we know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes—and passion can’t be learned.\n