The people at UiPath believe in the transformative power of automation to change how the world works. We’re committed to creating category-leading enterprise software that unleashes that power.\n
To make that happen, we need people who are curious, self-propelled, generous, and genuine. People who love being part of a fast-moving, fast-thinking growth company. And people who care—about each other, about UiPath, and about our larger purpose.\n
Could that be you?
Technical Account Managers are responsible for taking ownership of our customers’ technical success with the UiPath platform. They help our customers strategize and execute adoption plans that will return exceptional business value.\n
What you'll do at UiPath
- Proactively engage and influence your customers, providing embedded technical advisory and guiding the technical maturity of your customers' automation programs to help them achieve their objectives and elevate their line of sight as to what can be achieved.
- Provide UiPath platform infrastructure, installation and upgrade planning, guided assistance, and troubleshooting.
- Educate and enable your customers' technical stakeholders on UiPath platform best practices relevant to their unique automation pipelines, program objectives, environments, and constraints.
- Conduct design and code reviews for select automations to reinforce and verify those best practices.
- Perform technical health checks of your customers' automation programs and environments, identifying risks and opportunities for continuous improvement across technical disciplines.
- Collaborate with UiPath Product Support and other subject matter experts to manage, facilitate, communicate, and bring to positive closure escalated support incidents.
- Also, as an employee of UiPath you are required to comply at all times with UiPath’s policies that were communicated to you from time to time and that are available on Inside UiPath.
What you'll bring to the team
- 3+ years professional experience in technical customer-facing role. Prior experience in technical support or technical consulting is a plus.
- Background in programming, preferably .NET but others are okay: C#, C++, VB, Java, Python or PowerShell as examples.
- Experience in one or more of the following is desirable: Windows and Linux server infrastructure, IT, network troubleshooting, and security.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working with customers and partners.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build good relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels. English fluency is required.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
Maybe you don’t tick all the boxes above— but still think you’d be great for the job? Go ahead, apply anyway. Please. Because we know that experience comes in all shapes and sizes—and passion can’t be learned.\n