Solutions Technical Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Harness is a high-growth company that is disrupting the software delivery market. Our mission is to enable the 30 million software developers in the world to deliver code to their users reliably, efficiently, securely and quickly, increasing customers’ pace of innovation while improving the developer experience. We offer solutions for every step of the software delivery lifecycle to build, test, secure, deploy and manage reliability, feature flags and cloud costs. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes modules for CI, CD, Cloud Cost Management, Feature Flags, Service Reliability Management, Security Testing Orchestration, Chaos Engineering, and continues to expand incredibly fast.
Harness is led by technologist and entrepreneur Jyoti Bansal, who founded AppDynamics and sold it to Cisco for $3.7B. We’re backed with $425M in venture financing from top-tier VC and strategic firms, including J.P. Morgan, Capital One Ventures, Citi Ventures, ServiceNow, Splunk Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Adage Capital Partners, Balyasny Asset Management, Gaingels, Harmonic Growth Partners, Menlo Ventures, IVP, Unusual Ventures, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Alkeon Capital, Battery Ventures, Sorenson Capital, Thomvest Ventures and Silicon Valley Bank.
Harness is obsessed with customer success. It’s in our DNA to ensure that our customers are thrilled with our platform, and we're looking for a top-shelf Technical Customer Success Manager (CSM) to help make that goal a reality.
In this role, as a part of the Harness Professional Services team, you will be working with internal and external stakeholders to develop best practices and solutions for CI/CD processes in the most optimized, scalable and reliable standards possible. You will be leading a team of Solutions Engineers, driving best practices for Harness adoption, providing technical guidance to the team as needed and being hands-on in designing systems, tools and processes that will spearhead services innovation that will be leveraged across Harness customers as they adopt our tools. We're seeking A players to work with A players. We're a high-growth company on a once-in-a-lifetime journey to revolutionize deployment tools & continuous delivery.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to a brand new team of 5-6 Solution Engineers and manage their day-to-day projects and engagements. This will include setting up and enforcing processes and guardrails for efficient engagement with customers and their deliverables.
- As a part of the Services Innovation focus, drive the building of solution templates, tools and processes that can be leveraged across multiple customer engagements by the solutions teams.
- Document and implement the different processes and solutions that are employed for onboarding success in order to enable internal Harness teams, contribute to the product design, assist in the Harness Community, and for building out an advanced technical knowledge base.
- Interface with the Customer's Technical, Executive and Leadership teams when needed to understand the technical goals and business objectives related to their CI/CD process, and drive project planning with the team to best fit those requirements.
- Work closely with Pre-sales and Post-sales teams to ensure that Harness customers are successful and experience a high level of customer satisfaction with the Harness solution.
- Be able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- BA/BS degree in CS or Computer Engineering-related field with 7-10+ years of relevant technical experience.
- Experience in leading and/or managing teams of Solutions Engineers delivering on multiple customer projects of all sizesCustomer facing experience including handling customer project escalations, communicating best practices, and navigating complex customer organization to unblock technical and non-technical roadblocks4+ experience with DevOps, with demonstrated expertise in a subset of following technologies: Tools: Kubernetes, Jenkins, GitHub, Gitlab, Bamboo, TeamCity, TravisCI, Bitbucket, Jira, ServiceNow, Helm, Kustomize, PCF, OpenShift, AWS, GCP, Azure, Terraform, CloudFormation, Linux, Python, Bash, Powershell, AppDynamics, New Relic, Dynatrace, Instana, Prometheus, ELK, Splunk, Sumo Logic, etc.
- Cloud Providers: Building solutions in one of the major cloud providers (Azure, AWS, or GCP).Infrastructure-as-Code: Hands-on experience building Infrastructure-as-code solutions using Terraform.
- Configuration Management: Hands-on experience leveraging Configuration management like Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
- Containers: Building and deploying applications on Kubernetes using Helm or Kustomize. Kubernetes cluster administration and operations are a strong plus.
- Experience delivering custom solutions to customers of all sizes, whether internal or external (external customer-facing experience a plus). You are a perpetual learner, thrive in a team setting, enjoy sharing your experience and solutions, consistently pursue excellence and success in all your tasks, detail-oriented and analytical, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE AT HARNESS
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Lunches, Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly and annual social and team-building events
- Remote office stipend
- TGIF - program
- A great team who will fight beside you to accomplish your goals
HARNESS IN THE NEWS
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
See more open positions at Harness
Something looks off?