Senior Engineering Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Harness is a high-growth startup that is disrupting the software delivery market. Our mission is to enable the 30 million software developers in the world to deliver code to their users reliably, efficiently, securely and quickly, increasing customers’ pace of innovation while improving the developer experience. We offer solutions for every step of the software delivery lifecycle to build, test, secure, deploy and manage reliability, feature flags and cloud costs. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes modules for CI, CD, Cloud Cost Management, Feature Flags, Service Reliability Management, Security Testing Orchestration, Chaos Engineering, and continues to expand at an incredibly fast pace.
Harness is led by technologist and entrepreneur Jyoti Bansal, who founded AppDynamics and sold it to Cisco for $3.7B. We’re backed with $425M in venture financing from top-tier VC and strategic firms, including J.P. Morgan, Capital One Ventures, Citi Ventures, ServiceNow, Splunk Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Adage Capital Partners, Balyasny Asset Management, Gaingels, Harmonic Growth Partners, Menlo Ventures, IVP, Unusual Ventures, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Alkeon Capital, Battery Ventures, Sorenson Capital, Thomvest Ventures and Silicon Valley Bank.
This is an amazing opportunity to be involved in a high-growth, high-potential startup. In this role, we are looking for an experienced, hands-on engineering leader who has deep knowledge in web technologies and large scale distributed systems
We're seeking A players to work with A players. We're a high-growth company on a once-in-a-lifetime journey to revolutionize deployment tools & continuous delivery. Be a part of it.
- Own the execution and delivery of backend team engineering projects.
- Implement best practices to drive growth and execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Work cross-functionally with product managers, technical leads, operations teams, and other members of our organization to drive alignment on technical vision.
- Mentor team members to help them grow both technically and in their careers
- Recruit and retain a high-caliber engineering team.
- 10+ years of relevant engineering experience.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related engineering field.
- 4+ years of experience managing backend engineering teams
- You are a software engineer by trade as well an experienced engineering manager and leader with hands-on experience
- Track record of building large scale distributed systems
- Passionate about helping the team grow by inspiring and mentoring engineers.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE AT HARNESS
- Experience building a transformative product
- End-to-end ownership of your projects
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefit
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team building events
- TGIF-Off program
- Remote office stipend
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly Food & Beverage Reimbursement Program
HARNESS IN THE NEWS
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
See more open positions at Harness
Something looks off?