Strategic Enterprise Sales Manager
Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2023
Harness is a high-growth startup that is disrupting the software delivery market. Our mission is to enable the 30 million software developers in the world to deliver code to their users reliably, efficiently, securely and quickly, increasing customers’ pace of innovation while improving the developer experience. We offer solutions for every step of the software delivery lifecycle to build, test, secure, deploy and manage reliability, feature flags and cloud costs. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes modules for CI, CD, Cloud Cost Management, Feature Flags, Service Reliability Management, Security Testing Orchestration, Chaos Engineering, and continues to expand at an incredibly fast pace.
Harness is led by technologist and entrepreneur Jyoti Bansal, who founded AppDynamics and sold it to Cisco for $3.7B. We’re backed with $425M in venture financing from top-tier VC and strategic firms, including J.P. Morgan, Capital One Ventures, Citi Ventures, ServiceNow, Splunk Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Adage Capital Partners, Balyasny Asset Management, Gaingels, Harmonic Growth Partners, Menlo Ventures, IVP, Unusual Ventures, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Alkeon Capital, Battery Ventures, Sorenson Capital, Thomvest Ventures and Silicon Valley Bank.
Our Enterprise Sales team is responsible for developing, managing and closing business with enterprise customers across the United States. This role will be responsible for executing on revenue goals, and implementing a strong sales methodology while working complex strategic sales cycles.
- Exceeding your number - Winning new enterprise logos and expanding the use and adoption of the Harness platform across the largest global enterprises in the US
- Executing a highly consultative, solution-oriented sales approach aligning complex technology requirements to solve strategic, high-value business problems
- Accurately forecasting business to senior leadership; developing collaborative and positive business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Embracing data-driven ownership and accountability in managing your business - including using Salesforce and other sales tools to track and measure progress
- Managing full sales cycle from prospect to close
- Develop open and collaborative partnerships with other teams, including sales engineering, sales development, customer success, and marketing
- A proven track record of success driving and closing strategic enterprise deals to companies with 5000+ employees
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Ability to sell to C-level and senior executives across both IT and business units
- Consistent and sustained overachievement of quota and revenue goals of $1M+ with a strong W2 track record
- Deep understanding and application of strong sales methodology, such as MEDDPICC, when building pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and developing champions
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to build and articulate a concise ROI/business case to senior-level executives.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE AT HARNESS
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team building events
- TGIF-Off program
- Remote office stipend
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly Food & Beverage Reimbursement Program
HARNESS IN THE NEWS
- Harness Snags $230 Series D - $3.7B Valuation
- Harness Recognized in Inc.'s Best Workplace Awards 2022
- Harness on LinkedIn: America's Great Companies to Work For -- And What You Can Learn From
- #6 - Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021 list
- #17 on Forbes Top 50 Cloud Companies to Work For
- #47 on LinkedIn’ Top 50 Companies to Work For
- #2 on Quartz 2021 list best places to work for remote workers
- 2021 Career Launching Companies List
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
See more open positions at Harness
Something looks off?