Sales Development Representative (General Application)
Are you a dynamic Sales Representative searching for your next career move? While we may not have an active opening for a Sales Representative right now, we're excited to connect with talented individuals like you.
If you're passionate about sales, relationship-building, and driving business growth, we encourage you to submit a general application and someone from our team will be in touch.
Who we are:
At Foodsby, we bring better lunch experiences to office workers everywhere. We are on a mission to mobilize a global network of people, restaurants, and businesses to make food delivery more affordable, sustainable, reliable, efficient, and delightful for everyone. Our team is guided by the shared belief that it is not just about the food—it is about how food makes us feel and what it enables us to achieve. We take risks, embrace failure, ask questions, and learn from our mistakes because we know it is what we need to grow and succeed, both as individual contributors and together as a team.
Foodsby is looking for a hardworking, detailed oriented, team first Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. Foodsby's sales team is a close knit, committed group of sales professionals who partner with corporate HR leaders and restaurant partners to ensure lunch is something to look forward to every day at work.
The Sales Development Representative is the primary contact for Foodsby's business partners. You'll be an educator and consultant who is focused on corporate acquisition and maintaining strong meaningful relationships with key stakeholders. You'll work closely within our revenue team to grow new business through prospecting, account-based marketing, and connecting with inbound leads.
What Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- Generate outbound and inbound sales efforts (Phone, Email, & Social) with prospective building partners
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline from initial outreach to closed deal through our CRM (HubSpot)
- Educate prospective and existing partners to help them understand how Foodsby can help meet their business needs
- Meet weekly activity and contact metrics within a defined territory
Who You Are:
- You believe effort is the most important ingredient in success
- You’re competitive – you chase your goals and do what it takes to win
- You're a team player who makes those around you better
- You have impeccable follow through and stay organized
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
What You Should Already Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in similar field preferred
- Experience utilizing a CRM system
- Strong communication skills, especially written communication
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A compelling compensation and benefit package designed to meet your needs
- Equity for all employees
- Career development opportunites
- Flexible time off (minimum 10 days required per year)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Daily employer paid lunch
- Casual dress code
- Driven, diverse, and resilient team
Foodsby is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.