Account Executive (S3), Enterprise
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
This role is for a SaaS sales professional with a track record of both acquiring net-new business and expanding commercial relationships within existing customer enterprise accounts (1,500+ employees). The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years experience selling SaaS Solutions to enterprise clients where typical deal size ranges from $200K - $1M+/year. In addition, candidates should have at least 6+ years overall industry experience.
This individual will have experience working with mid to large enterprise (1,500+ employees) companies and understand the complex decision-making processes of a multi-constituent, enterprise sale. Ideally, your product sales experience focuses on front-office applications and solutions. Experience selling marketing automation, analytics, CRM, digital media publishing or content marketing solutions would be the best fit. Prior experience should include collaboration with internal teams, including Business Development, Marketing, Sales Enablement, Alliances/Partnerships, Customer Success, Finance, and Legal.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Background in Enterprise Sales for Mobile or Marketing Technology and an understanding of current application trends in these spaces is preferred
- Ability to research accounts, develop a point of view (POV) on the value your technology can drive for the account, and prioritize accounts across a territory to maximize bookings
- A demonstrated history of net-new prospecting and pipeline generation, both personally and in collaboration with BDRs and Marketing partners
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and the decision making process for large SaaS investments
- Familiarity with Force Management’s sales training; Command of the Message and MEDDPICC is preferred
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand up presentation skills in Spanish and Portuguese, along with proficiency in English
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline, required. Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed on new cloud apps and tools.
- Proven networking skills through various channels, including social media, in the LATAM region.
- Prior experience in a technology company is a plus
- Willingness to travel to customer/prospect sites, marketing events, and to company and regional gatherings within the LATAM region
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium), #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, #10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and were named as a Top Achiever on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.