Digital Marketing Lead, Programmatic & Media
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Braze is looking for a programmatic and media buying Lead to build and execute our programmatic display and media buying strategy. As a key member of our Global Digital Marketing team, you will work alongside colleagues based in diverse regions. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Global Digital Marketing, this role will collaborate with cross functional marketing teams to develop and execute display and media buys that are part of holistic, multifaceted global campaigns.
The role will be hands-on-keyboard executing programmatic campaigns and managing paid media buys across AMER, LATAM, EMEA and APAC; you will be responsible for launching, optimizing, and reporting on display and media buy performance. Your primary focus will be generating pipeline and optimizing pipe to spend ratios through targeting optimizations, A/B split testing, vendor testings, and landing page optimizations.
The ideal candidate must have experience running global programmatic display campaigns and buying global media, including running localized display ads in Regional markets. This candidate will operate with a data driven mindset, and be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Plan and purchase multiple types of paid media inventory: content syndication, dedicated emails, CTV, podcast ads, ect.
- Manage relationships with media partners, including DSPs, SSPs, and publishers.
- Negotiate favorable terms and stay informed about new opportunities and advertising solutions.Manage and optimize programmatic display campaigns efficiently using DV360, including audience targeting, bid strategies, creative assets, and real-time performance analysis to maximize ROI and reach the target audience effectively.
- Develop and manage the advertising strategy for the ABM programmatic display platform, Demandbase, to drive engagement with target accounts.
- Work within Google Tag Manager to efficiently manage and deploy essential tracking tags and ensure accurate data collection.Collaborate with the internal brand team on creative briefs for display and paid media deliverables.
- Collaborate with the content marketing team for new, diverse assets to put into market via paid media.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of running global paid media campaigns with an emphasis on media buying and managing programmatic display across AMER, EMEA and APAC. Proven track record of successfully managing localized programmatic display ads in EMEA and APAC markets.
- Experience negotiating with and managing digital publishers. Experience using The Trade Desk, DV360, Demandbase, or other programmatic DSP's.
- Experience managing six-figure quarterly budgets and the ability to make informed decisions on budget allocation based on performance data.
- Experience managing creative production for display ads and paid media placements.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision-making skills to promptly navigate obstacles, propose solutions, and resolve issues.
- B2B Saas or prior agency experience preferred.
- English & Portuguese fluency required; strong written and verbal English skills are essential.
- Spanish fluency is good to have
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium), #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, #10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and were named as a Top Achiever on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.