Digital Marketing Lead, Paid Social
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Braze is looking for a paid social lead to build and execute our Americas paid social strategy. As a key member of our Global Digital Marketing team, you will work alongside colleagues based in diverse regions. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Global Digital Marketing, this role will collaborate with cross functional marketing teams to develop and execute the Americas paid social strategies that are part of holistic, multifaceted global campaigns.
This role will be responsible for designing, executing and optimizing global, paid social campaigns within the Americas. Your primary focus will be determining which paid social channels to invest into, generating pipeline, and optimizing pipe to spend ratios through bid optimizations, A/B split testing, and landing page optimizations.
The ideal candidate must have experience running AMER paid social campaigns, operate with a data driven mindset, and be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Own the development of a results driven paid social media strategy to enhance brand visibility, engagement and conversion.
- Design, execute and optimize paid social campaigns within the Americas region, across self-serve platforms–emphasis on LinkedIn–to drive lead gen and re-engagement, and deliver against clear KPIs.
- Oversee all efforts on paid social planning, including: creative briefing (video, static, landing page), ad copywriting, target analysis, campaign structure, and goals.
- Continuously monitor campaign performance, conduct data analysis, conduct A/B tests, and implement effective optimization strategies to improve key performance indicators (KPIs) such as click-through rates (CTR), conversion rates, and return on ad spend (ROAS).
- Work closely with Regional teams to share learnings from America's campaigns and implement learnings from other Regions.
- Collaborate with the organic social team to ensure alignment between paid social and organic social efforts, leveraging organic insights for paid campaigns.
- Stay on top of recent industry trends applicable to social channels.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of hands-on-keyboard experience within paid social, including management of a high volume of active campaigns.
- Foundational knowledge of platform algorithms, ad products, optimization levers, and roadmap of LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter required. Reddit, Pinterest, Tik Tok, and Snap a plus.
- Experience managing six-figure quarterly budgets and the ability to make informed decisions on budget allocation based on performance data.
- Experience managing creative production for social channels.Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision-making skills to promptly navigate obstacles, propose solutions, and resolve issues.
- B2B Saas or prior agency experience preferred.
- English & Portuguese fluency required; strong written and verbal English skills are essential.
- Spanish fluency is good to have
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium), #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, #10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and were named as a Top Achiever on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.