Senior Manager, GTM Operations
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Manager, GTM Operations, you will be a vital partner to Americas sales leadership, focusing on informing sales strategy, allocating resources, and driving forecast accuracy. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales analytics, excellent communication and leadership skills, and a track record of success in driving sales growth.
- Own critical functions essential to driving sales performance, productivity, and efficiency in LATAM, SMB and BDR teams
- Work closely with Sales Leadership on territory planning, headcount allocation, and quota setting
- Develop and implement sales strategies to drive growth and achieve sales targets
- Streamline and optimize internal processes to improve overall operational efficiency in GTM teams
- Collaborate with Finance, Sales, marketing, and go-to-market teams to align sales efforts with company goals
- Analyze sales data and KPIs to identify trends, areas of opportunity, and potential issues, and provide insights and recommendations to sales leadership
- Partner with our Systems and Business Intelligence teams to manage available data sources, and produce clear, digestible reporting with actionable business insights
- Support team initiatives such as planning, ROI analysis, and performance analysis
- Manage and lead a team of GTM Operations professionals, as we grow in LATAM region
WHO YOU ARE
Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative/business-oriented field or equivalent practical experience7+ years experience in Go-to-Market Operations, Sales Operations, or Revenue Operations, at a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- 5+ years owning territory management, quota setting, commissions, and forecasting processes
- Experience in a people management capacity preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions
- Salesforce certification preferred
- Proficient with Google Suite, and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with a BI tool such as Tableau, Looker, or Power BI preferred
Strong written and verbal English skills are essential.
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium), #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, #10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and were named as a Top Achiever on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.