Team Lead, People Solutions
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a part of the Braze People team, the People Solutions team plays a pivotal role in supporting the overall employee experience and optimizing processes to align with business needs. The Team Lead on the People Solutions team will oversee our EMEA and APAC regions to ensure we provide valuable support across various People functions, ensuring accuracy and integrity from compliance to our processes, and serve as a key point of contact for our team members.
This role will report to the Senior Manager, People Solutions, and sits within the People Operations function, but will also have the opportunity to work closely with the Talent Acquisition, People Relations, and Learning & Development functions.
As the Team Lead, People Solutions, you will:
- Serve as a functional leader to People Solutions team members and oversee the day-to-day operations within the EMEA and APAC regions.
- Own the team's internal ticketing system to ensure the highest operational standards.
- Drive operational improvements that enhance KPIs, success metrics, and efficiencies, with a focus on reducing SLAs and increasing automation.
- Design and implement reports, dashboards, and analysis of the team’s data and transform it into insightful findings to consult with key stakeholders in order to improve internal processes and efficiency across the People team.
- Maintain and ensure the team’s internal processes and documents continue to adapt to new, existing, and/or evolving operational scalability.
- Serve as an escalation point for the team and resolve escalated transactions and service requests for employees as needed in a timely manner, ensure data integrity, and follow up as necessary to assure completion of actions.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our policies, procedures, and local laws to ensure compliance.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized person who is excited to join a fast-paced and scaling company! Specifically, you have:
- 5+ years of prior experience in an HR role
- Ability to provide guidance, mentorship, and support to team members.
- Strong background in operational management with a focus on optimizing processes and enhancing efficiencies.
- Proficiency in data analysis, report design, and dashboard creation with experience in transforming data into actionable insights and consulting with key stakeholders for process improvement.
- Extremely strong and consistent attention to detail and accuracy, completeness, and thoroughness of work
- Strong service orientation to internal and/or external customers
- Professional maturity and discretion when dealing with sensitive data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive improvements and operational excellence.
- Self-sufficient with the ability to manage own workload and priorities
- Prior experience working with an HRIS, such as Workday, and an internal ticketing system, such as JIRA (a plus)
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly offices and remote availability across many global locations
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium), #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, #10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and were named as a Top Achiever on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.