Employer Brand & Employee Experience Specialist
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
EMPLOYER BRAND & EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE AT BRAZE
Employer Brand & Employee Experience is a division within the People team at Braze. Our mission is to foster an engaging global culture and an enduring reputation for Braze as a place to work. We strive to promote and protect our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) throughout the full employee lifecycle - from the initial candidate interview to onboarding to the alumni experience - while evangelizing employee advocacy, so that we can attract and retain the best talent at Braze.
Our team seeks to create meaningful moments for employees that foster a sense of community. We keep organizational culture top of mind to help guide events, activities, and programs so they align with our core values and support our most valuable asset - our employees.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This Employer Brand & Employee Experience Specialist will operate within the People team out of our Singapore office, but work cross-functionally to engage an array of stakeholders and teams, including Workplace Experience, Talent Acquisition, Regional GMs, IT, Communications, and Marketing.
Reporting to the Director, People (APAC Region), you will be responsible for designing initiatives aligned with our employer brand and core values to enhance employee engagement, satisfaction and advocacy across the region. You will be tasked with identifying areas of improvement and cultivating a strong organizational culture locally, implementing global events/programs, supporting new hire onboarding, and attracting top talent to our company.
- Activate our employee experience strategy by bringing to life internal global events, programs and activities that build a sense of community in-office and remotely across APAC (Singapore, Jakarta, Tokyo, Sydney).
- Draft internal communications and spark new ideas that keep APAC employees engaged, informed and educated about company activities.
- Develop relationships with local APAC talent communities and support recruitment marketing & media efforts to generate awareness of Braze as a place to work.
- Plan and execute experiential marketing across conferences and events in APAC to generate qualified applicants that support our global hiring plans.
- Support our global workplace certification and awards process to strengthen the reputation of Braze as a place to work in APAC.
- Partner with our Onboarding team to support new hire pre-boarding, and facilitate new hire onboarding sessions, across the APAC region to ensure new Braze employees are equipped with the foundational knowledge of our company and business.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience across employer branding, employee experience, communications, or marketing; BA/BS degree preferred, recommended experience of approximately 4-6 years
- The ability to organize and juggle multiple, demanding tasks with accuracy and prioritize competing projects
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills that foster long-term stakeholder relationships and facilitate work cross-functionally
- Critical thinking skills that enable problem solving within a collaborative work environment
- A creative perspective and flexible mindset to innovate beyond conventional programs and activations
- An executive presence to represent Braze with professionalism
- Strong knowledge of the APAC talent market
- English language proficiency across written and verbal communication required
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly offices and remote availability across many global locations
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium), #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, #10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and were named as a Top Achiever on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.