Executive Assistant and Business Operations Lead
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We are looking for a self-motivated, highly organized and high-energy Executive Assistant (EA), to provide support for the Chief Business Officer (CBO). You are a strong self-starter, and can operate with autonomy. You are great at collaborating cross-functionally to ensure cohesive and efficient communications with the CBO Org and know how to manage discretion and confidentiality.
- Maximize the Office of the CBO by scheduling, updating, and maintaining Executive Calendars with limited guidance.
- Design and implement strong protocols for how CBOs time is utilized, supporting global teams in multiple locations and time zones with limited guidance.
- Anticipate needs of the CBO and Senior Leadership Team to create operational and administrative processes that increase cross-functional collaboration, and efficiency.
- Exercise judgment to create efficient meeting cadences across the executive team, and CBO direct reports with limited guidance.
- Oversee expense management, ensuring accurate and timely submissions across the Department.
- Plan and organize internal and external programs and events, including, but not limited to: leadership team meetings, All-Hands agenda, and team offsites. Manage event logistics in collaboration with internal partners and external vendors.
- Manage new and unexpected asks with strong attention to detail with a focus on efficiency and quality of execution.
- Operate with high-level of discretion to handle sensitive company information, streamlining preparation processes for both internal and external meetings, including Braze Inc. Board of Directors, and Quarterly Earnings Calls.
- Manage travel coordination and expense reporting.
- Help CBO with project management, new hire onboarding tasks.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ Experience supporting a high level executive in a fast paced environment
- Experience in collaborating and communicating with senior leadership team
- Strong experience with productivity, project management and travel management apps
- Experience in leading projects, developing scope, managing schedules, and following up with stakeholders appropriately
- Superior organizational skills including excellent written and verbal communication
- Energetic approach to work
- Willing to travel (Less than 5%)
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly offices and remote availability across many global locations
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium), #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, #10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and were named as a Top Achiever on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.