Senior Digital Marketing Manager, EMEA
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
In this role you will be responsible for creating and executing digital marketing campaigns across paid and owned channels, focused on optimizing and growing new business revenue goals (ACV/pipeline). Creation of new business lifecycle journeys across paid, website, email marketing, sales, and digital ABM tactics will be essential to success in the role. You will bring a specialized skill set to the table, including an expert level of digital marketing experience and strategy, including best practices for executing digital campaigns, optimisation, and analysis.
You will on a day-to-day basis:
- Be the EMEA marketing expert on paid and digital marketing strategies and execution. Consistently delivering on execution, optimisation and analysis of SEM/SEO, content syndication, paid social, paid media buy, and localisation of paid campaigns.
- Strategize and develop segmentation and customer journeys across the new business lifecycle in order to drive funnel conversions, focusing on delivering the right message and positioning to align EMEA marketing programs to key buyer types in region
- Analyze and develop integrated EMEA digital marketing programs with a focus on growth gaps and optimization opportunities (including analyzing EMEA Search, SEO, paid media, paid social, web traffic, Marketo/email journeys)
- Collaborate with global campaigns and global digital teams on EMEA frameworks for paid, nurture, and outbound digital campaigns, with focus on localisation needs in EMEA
- Provide strategic recommendations on digital marketing to field marketing managers for campaign amplification and ensure best practices are followed for digital campaign execution by field marketers
- Work closely with EMEA leadership to expand digital influencer and community strategies at the local level, especially pre and post owned events
- Stay up-to-date and provide strategic recommendations on new and innovative digital marketing trends and B2B best-in-class digital marketing strategies
- Own management of digital marketing budget and allocate resources effectively
- Innovate and create EMEA digital reporting analysis and communicate weekly updates to key stakeholders, inclusive of dashboards, visualization reporting, and integration of digital program performance into over EMEA revenue reporting week over week
- Work closely with marketing and revenue operations on funnel integrity (including tracking and attribution), monthly state of the digital business audits, and overall reporting needs
WHO YOU ARE
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing with proven track record of managing successful digital marketing campaigns
- 10+ years professional working experience (ideally within the marketing remit)
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels including SEO, SEM, social media, content marketing, email marketing and display advertising
- Long-term experience in social media platforms with proficiency in major paid media platforms, such as SEM/SEO, LinkedIn, Marketo, and ABM tools like Demandbase/6Sense, Uberflip, Datafox, Integrate, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with high comfort level of creating dashboard reporting in Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, and Tableau (plus)
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive and creative mindset, constantly seeking innovative solutions to drive results
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast-paced and evolving digital marketing landscape
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly offices and remote availability across many global locations
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium), #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, #10 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s 2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and were named as a Top Achiever on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.