Senior Digital Marketing Manager
At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable, exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity – inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy, having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Braze is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to conceptualise and activate digital marketing strategies that drive brand awareness, generate qualified leads and increase customer engagement across various digital channels in APAC.
- Develop, execute and measure 360 marketing campaigns across social media, email, SEO, SEM, display advertising, content marketing and offline activation
- Conduct in-depth market research and competitive analysis to identify target audiences, industry trends, and emerging digital marketing opportunities
- Provide strategic recommendations on digital marketing to field marketing managers in campaign amplification and ensure best practices are followed for campaign execution
- Develop and execute influencer/community campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers, content writers, media agencies and developers to create and execute compelling digital marketing initiatives
- Stay up-to-date and provide strategic recommendations on new and innovative paid media executions, targeting capabilities, programmatic and personalization to drive improvement across media Channels
- Manage digital marketing budgets, allocate resources effectively, monitor and analyze key performance indicators to measure campaign effectiveness, identify areas for improvement and optimize marketing efforts accordingly
- Work with marketing operations on digital marketing procedures, such as list uploads and conversion tracking implementation
WHO YOU ARE
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing with proven track record of managing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels including SEO, SEM, social media, content marketing, email marketing and display advertising
- An expert, native user of social media platforms with proficiency in major paid media platforms, such as Google ads,GDN, Linkedin, Demandbase, YouTube
- Experience in content writing for digital media
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, generate insights and make data-driven decisions
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive and creative mindset, constantly seeking innovative solutions to drive results
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast-paced and evolving digital marketing landscape
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces (Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing (Medium), #19 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and #5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.